Your Guide to Healthy Eating
Your Guide to Healthy Eating is an action plan that melds science and back-to-basics food practices that can help support a strong and healthy body. The 5-simple-steps are based on extensive scientific research and endorsed by top health experts. This guide takes the guesswork out of making healthy nutrition choices by distilling the content of evidence-based medical research into an easily digested format.
- 49% of Americans are at risk for heart disease and 80% are preventable according to the Center of Disease Control (CDC).
- Dietary factors are associated with risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some types of cancer.
- According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention the leading causes of death—diseases of the heart, cancer, and stroke—are preventable in most cases. You can promote your wellness by using this Viver guide.
- Consult your healthcare provider before making changes.
- Your Guide to Healthy Eating includes information on what you should eat, what to avoid, protein per weight, stool chart, hydration and how to calculate how many grams of sugar is recommended. There is also a shopping guide and what a healthy week of eating should look like.